Level 2
Lacy Stancil
Victory Cheer Academy (location map)
Tuesday, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
08/07/17 - 05/22/18 (42 weeks)

Standard Tumbling classes are offered in a 2 month session during the summer and  two 3 month sessions from August-April.  Classes are 1.5 hours in length.  75% of class time is spent in tumbling instruction while the remaining 25% will be spent in stunts, jumps, and motion technique.  Athletes participating in the session will also learn a short routine that will be performed at the end of the session.    


$20 registration fee (inlcudes a t-shirt)

Summer Session- $55/ month or $100 when paid upfront

September-November and February-April- $55/month or $155 when paid upfront


Pre-School: Ages 3-5

Level 1:  Ages 5-11  No requirements needed

Level 2: Ages 5-18 Must have Backwalkover to attend

Level 3: Ages 5-18 Must have Standing Backhandspring and Roud off multiple backhandsprings to attend